Thursday, May 11, 2017

Powerful & Powerless

When I felt the most powerful was when I was with my uncle and going to sneaker con Chicago   because I had the most expensive shoe on my table like Jordan's , Yeezy's . I had the most expensive table because my uncle had Yeezy's , Jordans , Louis Vuitton dons and Eminem fours that are worth like 20,000 dollars . I could recall when adults and young teens like me were saying Wow , and some of teens were saying you lucky your uncle gots those Jordan fours because they saw the Eminem four and the Louis Vuitton dons . Also recall when this old guy that was in his thirtys came up to me to do a trade for the Eminem four because he had the blue emimen four and I compared the prices because both of the shoes are worth a lot of money and almost the same price . That was time I felt powerful because I just had shoes that worth a lot of money .
The time I felt powerless was when I lost the Virgen de Guadalupe piece from my gold chain that my godmother gave me for my communion . I could recall where I lost it but I couldn't find it . The day I lost it was when we had like two or three months of school left . I was in gym class but we were going outside to go play sports because the weather was so nice and warm . I decided to play softball and I was the third person two bat and then it was my turn to hit the ball and I hit the ball far away so they won't get me out and I made a home run . But then I checked my neck and my piece from the gold chain was gone and I was upset and trying to look for it . That's the time I felt powerless .

No comments:

Post a Comment