Wednesday, May 17, 2017

The Hunger Games

The book I read was called The Hunger Games . It's about 12 districts and a boy and a girl get picked from each district to go fight other people . But there was this young girl and the older sister Kattnis volunteer because her sister was to young to fight and kill other people . Also I was comparing peta and the guy who volunteer at a older age but he already had training . They both sound like they are both strong and sound like they could survive  . But almost the end kattnis and peta are the last ones but then they don't kill each other .
In my opinion I think this book was a great book . It was a great book because the president who is hosting the hunger games has to tell 24 people and each district gets two people so they could get help. Them tell them for help because they are going to be fighting for their lives . I liked how kattnis and pets new each other before they got up on stage . I like how they didn't  kill each other at the end.


Why didn't they kill each other ?

No comments:

Post a Comment